Monday, February 10, 2014

Photos from Sunday's vernissage

Thanks to all the family and friends who turned out to show their support at the opening of my Cityscapes show.


Helena and Michele helped with the hanging, and I was grateful to have such capable and willing assistance.


The turnout was very gratifying, with about 50 visitors coming through over the two hours.


Twinning my solo show with SAQA Central Canada's Synthesis II allowed us to fill the walls with thirty-six art quilts, and attract more viewers to both shows. A winning combination!


Helena on the right, and I on the left, both had pieces in Synthesis II.

All the Text'art members including Colleen and Dianne, shown here, helped to promote the show.

I was pleased to sell Tuscany 5, far left, above, at the vernissage.


Both shows continue at the Kirkland Library until February 27. I hope you will have a chance to visit!

No comments: