Friday, March 14, 2014

And the winner is...

On February 26, I posted an item about the second anniversary celebration for my blog, which is two years old today. I'm happy to have published 221 posts and had more than 40,000 views. I've tracked my own work and observations, as well as art events in Hudson, Montreal and beyond. It's been fun for me and, I hope, useful for others.

I decided to give away a small Cityscape to a reader who commented on the blog, to give me some feedback about what kind of posts they found to be the most interesting.

Congratulations to Maggi from the U.K., who was chosen at random from those who responded. Maggi, I will be in touch to get your mailing address so I can pop Water Tower #5 into the mail.

Thank you to all who took the time to enter, and thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

I am so delighted to have been chosen as the winner and am now waiting in anticipation as I suspect that Water Tower #5 is currently somewhere over the Atlantic.