Wednesday, October 18, 2017

600 posts!



Quite amazes me to realize that this marks my 600th blog post!

My blog serves as a journal for me. Sometimes writing a post about an experience requires me to dig a little deeper into a subject. And the blog allows me to connect with friends near and far. I also enjoy reading your comments, and appreciate your taking the time to respond.

What's in the future? Travel experiences, new work, art shows, museums, local events, books, films: in other words, more of the same. Please join me on the journey!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations! I look forward to being along for the ride for the next 600! :-)

jane said...

Well done Heather, what an accomplishment!

Unknown said...

Only just discovered your blog. Hope there are 600 more!

Heather Dubreuil said...

Thanks so much for your good wishes, all!